Friday, April 19, 2013

Missionary Fights a Darker Presence

As many have heard, Mormon missionaries often come back with their own stories against a darker power during their two years of service for the lord. These stories have ranged from seeing dark "figures" in a room to a lost individual practicing a form of black magic. Possessed and demonic voices have escaped the mouth of kids and sometimes, maybe a kind of lost language that nobody can understand, will be deeply uttered.

This story reminds me of some Paranormal Activity series scenes. HA. Thank the lord it wasn't me.

"I was experiencing some weird dreams at night for a week. It was starting to  bother me so I finally asked my roommate if he was having anything abnormal in his life as well. Turns out, he was having weird dreams as well. Every night I would wake up at around 3, sweating and in a panic, thinking that something was looming over me in the creepiest way possible.

Experiencing this every night for a little over a week now was taking its toll on me. I started taking long naps in the afternoon trying to get rid of the sleepiness. One afternoon, I fell asleep in the recliner for my nap. 15 minutes later, I woke up, but was in a way, paralyzed. Panicking, I tried calling for my companion, but I couldn't speak. I tried screaming now, but still, nothing came out. My chest tightened and I attempted to move my body at all, with every ounce of strength but I had no control and still, my chest tightened. Loosing breath, I made one last attempt on screaming for my bloody life but nothing came. I was alone, and suffocating to death. I started praying to god, it was the only thing I could think of. I felt my chest rising, higher and higher. I could feel my back leave the recliner, and my legs straightening out. Having no control over my body and no life in my lungs, I was sure I was now going to die. Even though I was only in the living room, I have never felt so isolated. Darkness started to cloud over my eyes and I heard whispers in my head. Whispers only saying the worst imaginable.

'ELDER!' screamed my companion. He sprinted into the living room and he said he saw me getting thrown back maybe 10" into the chair. Gasping for air, I thanked god for another break and my companion for saving me. My companion said he had this strange feeling that he should run and check on me, immediately. He didn't know why, but he just couldn't shake the feeling.

We had those over us come visit the house and try to bless our apartment. Attempting to cast the demons out of the apartment, but it didn't work. We ended up moving out and they tried putting sister missionaries in there as well, but they only last three days before they were transferred as well. As far as I of, missionaries are no longer allowed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment