Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Late night traveler in Northern AZ

This story was shared by: Anonymous 

"Several of us were on our way to our friends house that lived by the other Native American reservation on the opposite side of the mountain, about 45 minutes away.  I had four friends with me in my new car and we were meeting others at a gas station that was about at the 30 minute mark.

There is a stretch of the highway where it dips down into the valley, out of sight, out of cell phone service. It really is a dead area. As I was driving, approaching this stretch, i saw a man on the side of the road just beyond the barb-wire fence on the side of the road. He was huge, like seven feet tall it would seem. He was almost naked, it seemed he was wearing like a type of loincloth. As we drove by i looked into my rear view mirror and he dissapeared.

I believed i was seeing things and my imagination was playing tricks on me. I didn't say anything and continued driving while my friends yelled at each other having a good time.

We started the decline into the dead stretch. Pitch black surrounding us, (it was like one in the morning) and i saw a figure at the end of my high-beams. It looked like a man again. This time my friend in the passenger seat saw it and screamed telling me to swerve around him. The whole car full of screaming young people went around this tall dark figure of the night. Catching everyone's attention, they started talking to each other wondering what the hell that guy was doing in the middle of the road at night.

We climbed our way onto the other side of the mountain, onto the last part of the stretch in the desert. Almost out of danger and a rest at the gas station. The same dark figure was now straight ahead of us. I tried to turn out of the way, but the steering wheel locked up. I tried braking but it didn't work. We were heading straight for this dark demon and couldn't do anything about it. Closer and closer, the figure didn't move and we hit it. When i say we hit it, i mean, somehow, we went straight through it. The car died, lost all power as this spirit drifted through my car and everything went so, so cold. Not a soaking wet cold, but a hollow, emotionless cold. The car continued to roll at 70 mph with no power until we came to a  stop a mile away from the incident. I started the car back up with the girls and friends petrified.

We rolled into the gas station shivering, with our friends waiting. I was so drained i sat there, not moving. I don't remember what happened for the rest of the night."


-The sheer number of stories of these Skin Walkers in Southern Utah, Arizona and desert valleys around is overwhelming. Some people love these stories because they're entertaining, some don't believe in them at all, but all stories were made with a bit of truth at some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment