Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jimmy the damn ghost forgets his midnight snack

Home by myself, day 3

After work an old friend, Rob, come by to chill with me at my apartment. I haven't told him any of the weird shit that has been going on before. (We've had our own experience with  a ghost a year ago and wasn't trying to deal with that again.) 

We decided to call it quits after a few hours of good ol Call of Duty. By then it was about midnight, and he was about to leave. My kitchen light was the only light on in the apartment, but as Rob went to leave, a shadow ran across the whole kitchen floor and one of my absent roommates doors quietly shut down the hall. Rob immediately turned back around wide eyed, wished me the best of luck for the night, and ran outside. 

I sat there in my room trying to make sense of what the hell happened. 
1. there was no other lights to cause a shadow from inside...
2. there wasn't a cars light from outside to cause a shadow through the window...
3. I didn't have any flying animals in my apartment, so the shadow from something known wouldn't work either...

As i was thinking about this, ALONE in my room, staring out into the kitchen Jimmy (that dick!) did it again. This time it wasn't a run, but a slow shadow going back into the kitchen like he forgot a midnight snack. This is when i started to freak out a little. Surely i was going to die tonight. I reached over to my friendly bottle of NyQuil, took a 1/3 of it and propped myself up looking out into the kitchen with a fortress of pillows. Jimmy's shadow only crossed the kitchen floor one more time before i drifted off to sleep that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment