Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jimmy the damn ghost starts with the mind games

Abandoned at home, day 5

on day 4 I was lucky enough to have a day off from Jimmy screwing around with me. Although i think it was part of his plan for me to let my guard down.

Day 5. Work made it a long day. I collapsed onto my bed and just wanted to relax for a minute doing, well, nothing. Several minutes later a T.V. buzz turned on and i turned over uncovering my face from my pillow. My T.V. was now on, showing the empty blue screen. Almost midnight, all lights are off besides my recently turned on T.V. staring at me with an empty blue face. Surely i must have rolled over and pushed the power button on the remote, i MUST find my remote.

I looked everywhere, eventually tearing off all my blankets and covers from the bed and my remote wasn't there. I sat on the edge of my bed wondering where in the hell my remote could have gone. I looked up and there it was, the freaking channel flipper was on my dresser... untouched and unmoved. I turned off the T.V. and sat there in silence, waiting. It wasn't even 10 minutes later before it turned on again but this time to a channel. Apparently, i was going to have a movie night with Jimmy. I let the T.V. stay on for the night and i fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with the T.V. turned off.

Is Jimmy my friend now? I wouldn't mind that. But maybe I dreamed the whole thing? That freaking NyQuil....

No comments:

Post a Comment