Monday, February 25, 2013

Jimmy the damn ghost lives in my apartment

Home Alone Day 2

So there i was, watching t.v. by myself in the middle of a hot summer night. Roommates were gone on vacation, leaving me alone in a empty apartment complex. Watching t.v. as time slowly goes by, i look at the clock and it's almost one in the morning. Fading in and out of sleep, i hear a moan of a door opening. I sit up and see that the kitchen door, which i can see perfectly from my room, opened about a whole foot...

The door just opened up, by itself, a whole damn foot in the middle of night. Since i wasn't about to get my ass out of bed and check it out for myself, i stayed in bed and thought of possible explanations.

1. The A/C pushed the air throughout the room and "pulled" it open somehow?
Well, i haven't had a/c this whole summer, its broken. So was the heater, so that wouldn't work.

2. I left some windows open?
Nope, I locked this apartment down when i knew it was only me here. Safety first.

3. My bedroom fan flipped into part jet engine  and the suction created for such a thing pulled the door out of the frame in the kitchen..... I'm poor as hell. I don't have enough money to buy a super fan.

4. A damn ghost is roaming around my apartment.

5. I just didn't take enough Nyquil and this is the consequence.

I went with number 5. Reached over for some more Nyquil and went to bed praying Jimmy the ghost would just go away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment